BARBER -stylist network
We are currently seeking the independent BARBER and STYLIST to join our team of Professional Hair Loss Specialist. This is an exclusive invitation through our Salon and Barber Pro Division offered by DROPSHIPHAIR.COM affiliate network.
- We are only looking for the best Hair Professionals to be considered for individual training via video tutorials and live streaming training to be certified in the Hair Loss Industry. If you are approved, Our Team of Professionals will guide you through the process of certification.
- This network is being introduced and implemented for the demand from the consumer who purchases hair from MHO and do not know anything about hair restoration or who, AS YOU to cut-in and offer any other services rendered for their Hair Solution Application and Maintenance.
brief summary of requirements
- Minimum age of 21
- State Licensed Barber or Stylist
- Barber or Stylist will be required to be certified by MHO
- Barber Shop and Salon/Studio owners written consent to join our Team of Hair Loss Professionals
- Independent Barber or Stylist will be required to submit images of their work station environment including your company sign and interior of Shop, Salon/Studio.
- Required private or semi-private workstation for the comfort of the client with Hair Loss
- If licensed professional is to move or relocate. We will require immediate updated information.
- Barber Shop or Salon owners are welcomed!
- All federal and State Business License to be submitted and be in compliance.
please register here for further consideration
MHO recognized and understands the rapidly evolving cultural diversity in our world. We realized that men of Caucasian, African, Asian, Latin, and Middle Eastern descent have specific textures of their hair. However, testing our origins of raw donor hair from around the world with our factories the hair that we found from different countries and cultures are truly different FOR EVERY MAN. MHO offers Hair Solutions available for smoothed/silky, textured, curly, and/or coarse hair. Until now all hair systems were the same, but not anymore. It’s was not a match. Until now...